We aim to:
- Minimise our consumption of resources and raw materials.
- Seek to minimise emissions and reduce energy consumption.
- Seek to minimise waste from our activities and recycle wherever possible.
- Endeavour to purchase from suppliers who share our concern for the environment and wherever possible purchase and use recyclable products or products from sustainable sources.
- Exercise a positive influence within the industry through our awareness raising and behaviour change activities.
We will do this by:
- Complying with and wherever possible exceed all relevant environmental legislation.
- Continue to integrate environmental aims into the business planning process for ongoing improvement.
- Identifying any of our activities that may detrimentally impact on society and the environment and developing programmes to minimise these impacts.
- Using natural resources efficiently, minimising waste and harmful releases to the environment meeting or exceeding requirements of relevant rules and regulations.
- Raising awareness of environmental and social issues with staff, partners and suppliers, who we will seek to influence to adopt similar policies.
- Actively communicating with employees on our environment aims into the business planning process for ongoing improvement.